If your intention is weight loss, the following may not be consumed:
- Artificial sweeteners (including no-sugar or reduced-sugar equivalents).
- Anything with added sugar (essentially anything out of a packet or a jar).
- Anything “low fat” (sugar or artificial sweeteners will have been added).
- Anything significantly processed (sugar or artificial sweeteners will likely have been added).
- Anything high in natural sugars.
- Fruits (unless explicitly shown on the weight loss allowed list).
- Chips / Crisps.
- Biscuits / Cookies.
- Ice creams.
- Candies / Sweets.
- Soft Drinks / Sodas.
- Iced tea – unless you have prepared it yourself (without added sugar).
- Protein smoothies.
- Fruit smoothies.
- Mixers – e.g. tonic water, ginger ale.
Please note: This list is not necessarily comprehensive.